Monday, May 26, 2008

Lazy Morning

I "slept" (more like dozed) until 8 this morning and now, here it is, almost 10 and I am *still* in my pajamas.

Yes - it's true. I'm a bum. :)

LOVE holidays when Dakota is home with us. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

The kids woke Dakota up at 7 which is sleeping in for her, too considering her alarm usually goes off at 5:00AM. Kaylen has developed a cold so the past two nights for her and I have been lacking in the sleep department. Joy.

But - I'm still in my pajamas and have already enjoyed (sucked down..whichever) two cups of coffee. Now if only it were a sunny day instead of a blicky ol' dreary rainy one it would all be perfect. :)

4 comments:

Lynilu said...

HA!!! It's nearly 2:00 PM, and I'm still jammied up!!! you've met your match, my dear!!!

A Jersey Girl said...

Holidays are nice. Having the other parent home in the a.m., my husband also feels like 7:00am is sleeping in so it is a win-win for everyone.

Wish it were sunny for you, but please keep your dreary weather out there, we are enjoying our sunshine in the East:)

Sheri said...

Ohhh, I'm feeling jealous ... though not sure for which part ... the sleeping in until 8am? the 2 cups of coffee (which means that the coffee IS brewed)? Sounds like you've found a nice way to relax on a bleary Monday.

Monogram Queen said...

Nothing beats a sleeping in relaxing kind of day!