Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Note to Self

In case I lose all sense of memory somewhere down the road, I think I should post a note somewhere to myself that says:

Remember not to let Kelton help with make up.

I'm just saying....



But boy oh boy did they have fun! Fun was not what I would call trying to wash it all off but thanks to the ever wonderful baby wipes, I did get all the red staining removed from her adorable little face. The shirts they were both wearing? Well - they weren't as fortunate. Don't you think "kid make up kits" should be a lot more washable? Sheesh! :)

9 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG THAT'S TOOOOO FUNNY

Stacey said...

hahaha. sorry about the clean-up but that picture is pretty funny.

Melanie said...

She looks like she belongs at a football game, rooting for some team whose color is red! VERY cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG she is so cute! I love that big silly smile!
I am surprised they could do so much damage with a kids make up kit too! LOL too funny!

Lynilu said...

HAAAA HA HA HA!!! She obviously loved that activity!!

Julie said...

She may be a mess, but she looks VERY happy!

Caroline said...

I love the picture. She has the funniest expressions.

Brenda said...

OMG - That is PRICELESS!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL

My son got ahold of my waterproof mascara thinking it was lipstick. Not good. Just glad Daddy wasn't home. LOL