Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just Ask a Ballerina...or a Princess

Have you wondered how to wash your hair? Eat your scrambled eggs? Draw a picture with a crayon? Swing on a swing?

Maybe you have questions about drinking your yogurt drink or folding a towel.

In case you have any questions what so ever about the way to do something I hope you will take a minute and ask my daughter. She will be happy to show you the "right" way to do *anything* and she will quickly follow up with "That's how a ballerina does it." or princess....depending upon her mood.

My daughter is living in ballet outfits lately and I do mean living in them. For those of you who have seen her in the past couple weeks, you know I speak the truth. Until this weekend when I went through some clothes that were given to us for Kaylen to grow into we only had one ballet outfit (Thanks Brenda!) and she would be beyond crushed if it wasn't clean Every. Single. Morning. And trust me, it's hard to get the stains out and have it washed and dried at a moments notice for her royal highness. Now we have two outfits and yet....

Here are two photos I took of her a couple minutes ago. And ummm...yes...notice Kelton in the background screwing around. Silly boy! :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

This post cracked me up! She's too cute.

Audra said...

so cute and dainty!

Lynilu said...

I love the pose in the second pic!

Maybe she is going to grow up to be a domestic diva like Ms. Stewart who *also* has an answer for everything!!! Get ready to spend your millions!!

Jen said...

ROFL. Is there any way we can have a Q&A day with Kaylen? Because I do have some questions, and I'd be very interested in getting her feedback.

Also, what size does she wear? I am pretty sure I have some fancy leotards in a bin in the attic that are between my girls' sizes.

Monogram Queen said...

Ha Haaaa too cute and funny!