Thursday, January 03, 2008

Remote Control Cars

Ahhhh.... Christmas toys. Sometimes I wonder who we buy them for; ourselves or the kids. Maybe both. I know I am enjoying the heck out of Kaylen's Candy Land shape match game. :) Dakota, however, is drawn more to Kelton's remote control cars (well - to Kaylen's too but I think she would rather drive the sporty car as opposed to the pink one that Kaylen has). She will race those cars up and down the hall, through the kitchen and all around. It's pretty fun to watch. :)

And hey - with remote control small cars, it's not like I have to worry about buying any of the super cool car things like the Chrysler 300 accessory. I'm just saying. :)

But really - I think it's save to say that the kids aren't the only ones enjoying all their Christmas gifts. :)

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

I love racetracks and remote control cars! Fun! I think we are just big ol' kids and enjoy playing with our childrens things as much as they do *giggle*