Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gilmore Girls Revisted


Dakota and I just completed watching the newly released Season 7 of Gilmore Girls. *sigh* Have I before mentioned how much we love this show? Even though we knew how it would end we both had tears in our eyes. It is such a good show. No - a great show. It's a great show. I still can't beleive they cancelled it - not like it would matter right now with the writers strike anyway but you know what I mean. Dakota and I were talking about how much we would love a yearly update show - you know, just so we can peek in on our favorite Stars Hollow gang to see how everyone is doing. That isn't asking for too much, is it? :)

Obsessed. Yes, that would be a fitting word for us in regards to this show. :) I never really have an urge to find rare movie posters or, in this case, TV show posters but I honestly do for Gilmore Girls. I won't, of course. All our available wall space is filled with pictures of the kids but still....I'm tempted. Gilmore Girls was part of our lives for seven years. We never missed an episode. It's so wrong that it's over.

I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I LOVE GG. Love it to freaking pieces. Lol, we have a Lukes sweatshirt, two gilmore girls coffee mugs (the please, please, please luke and a dragonfly inn one) I just loved that show and I am so sad it is over. I too wish they would continue to update us! lol.

Monogram Queen said...

It's been a long time since I was so attached to a show but I have been attached before. I"m sad for you.

fairydogmother said...

I adore GG! I really miss it.

Although I recently heard that Lauren Graham has a couple of movies coming out (one with Matthew Perry, which sounds like a winning combination to me), as well as a development deal with NBC for a new tv series. So I guess I will survive without GG somehow.