Friday, January 11, 2008

First Day Excitement

Dakota's heading back to school on Monday. It also means she is starting new new internship and on the days she will be at that job she will be required to dress a bit more "professional" than at any of her other jobs to date. She has some really nice looking outfits sitting at the ready and I catch her looking at them much like a kid who just got a bunch of new school clothes for the first day of school - she really does have a little gleam in her eye.

I wish there was some little piece of jewelry that I could get her for her new outfits but honestly, I just can't think of anything that would be appropriate. If she were a guy, I would look at men's jewelry such as cuff links or something but alas, her shirts need no such thing. She already has many, many necklaces and several bracelets. She doesn't really change out her earrings and we all know she has plenty watches. :)

Too bad "stick pins" went out of style. Does anyone remember those? I used to love them when I was in oh - Junior High. :)

No matter how she accessories, she is going to look fantastic for her first day!

You go, honey! :)

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Oh how sweet that she is excited about her new clothes. I can remember taking my clothes out, holding them up against me and posing in the mirror. Fun!

Yes I do remember stickpins! I had a "diamond one" hehe.....