Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just Another Manic Afternoon

A couple days ago the kids decided that they wanted to build with their Toobeez (basically giant Tinker Toys - a Christmas gift from Dakota's mom and stepdad at the urging of Dakota who had giant Tinker Toys when she was a child). I went out to the garage and lugged in the enourmous bag of tubes and connectors and the kids went hog wild! By the time the creation was complete, you would have thought they were the Winner For Corporate Performance Management (cpm)! They were just too funny working together. They stratagized, plotted and planned and finally they had created something that could stand (well - with a little help from Mommy but really, they did all the planning. I just balanced tubes while they connected things together). I love their imagination!




Doesn't it look like fun?

5 comments:

Jen said...

That looks AWESOME! I've never seen anything like that before!

Dee said...

That is so cool! How fun! I've got to find Toobeez for our house.

Monogram Queen said...

Hey those things look NEAT!

Lynilu said...

I wanna play!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

I've never seen or heard of these ... can I come play?