Friday, January 11, 2008

iPods

I was at playgroup earlier this week when one of the moms starting telling us about how much easier working out has become since she got her iPod. Now as you know from previous postings, I am not exactly a techie and I don't have an iPod though I am intrigued by them. My mom friend pulled out her iPod and I swear to you - the thing was practically non-existent! I have never seen an iPod that teeny tiny before. How does so much music fit on something so tiny and where the heck would you locate an ipod battery for it? WOW!

I had no idea those things came as small as they obviously do. What will they think of next?

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

I finally got rid of mine & Stacy's iPods (gave them to nieces) cos' we were too stupid to use them after a year. Maybe i'll get one again someday. I'm sure i'd love it as much as I love music and I can sure see where it would help in working out!