Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday

I've decided I need to put myself first and while I'm not sure what that will look like - it's definitely time. Dakota is done with law school and the children aren't babies any more and it's about time I come first. I plan to start doing less of what I don't want to do and more of what I do.

It's not like I am going to run wild, jump on a plane and stay at swanky new york hotels but I do think that I will get away more often (without it turning into running errands) without feeling guilty about the things that need to be done (and I won't go home and drive myself crazy getting things done which totally negates the getting away part) and even when I'm not away from the house I'll take more time to just not do anything for anyone except myself.

I've earned it.

4 comments:

Dakota said...

Yes, you have!

Caroline said...

Yes you do deserve this time!!! Can't wait to hear about what adventures you come up with.

WA Webbs said...

Good for you! You do deserve it.

Kristen said...

you go girl