Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us we can focus on the next big holiday. Oh I know what you're thinking but no, you're wrong. I do not mean Christmas. I am speaking of my birthday. My *ahem* 45th birthday which will take place on December 15th.

How in the world did this happen? Seriously. I have no idea how that snuck up on me. I no longer can check the 40-44 box on those survey questionaires and for some reason, that really bothers me.

Forty-five.

I demand a recount.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha.... You'll officially be OLD.......
-L

Mimi said...

I know how you feel I will be 51 on December 8....did you hear me 51 OMG.......

Stella said...

uh, wait 'til you clear 55, and you get to check the very last box available.....cuz beyond that, you are either an unimportant market niche, too feeble to fill out forms...or, well....you know.

Audra said...

I won't be near you then, but when I get into town we should have girls night! :D

yankeegirl said...

I turned 45 in July- it was the first birthday that really bothered me, lol.
Even though I seem to notice changes in my body that are not welcome,and that I know didn't just happen because of my birthday, I'm sticking to my old mantra: "It's just a number"!!