Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


So? Were you out with the crowds at 4AM? Did you stand in a line waiting for the midnight opening somewhere? Did you find some rockin' good deals?

I actually don't have much of a need to join the early morning crowds this year because I think there have been some really good sales going on for the last 6 weeks. I already have so much of the shopping taken care of and what I don't yet have certainly isn't worth braving the alarm clock ringing at some way too early hour.

That's not to say I won't be out there later in the day though. :)

Happy Black Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Next year. There is always next year!! I had sooo much fun!! We were out alll night starting at TRU at midnight (yes, saw all the cops and fights), then to Target for their 5am opening, KMart by 6am, then home to bed for me cuz I had to work at 4pm!!

Elizabeth said...

I was in line at Kohl's by 3:15 for the 4 AM opening. Then I dropped my daughter and granddaughter off at home and went to Walmart. Black Friday is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Nope I was working at 3 am! Crazy crowds. At least they didn't run me down. Lisa