Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crazy Little Elves

The other day we were at the mall and the kids noticed that Santa had arrived which meant, of course, they just had to stop in to visit.

After talking with Santa, they were given "elf ears" and I have to say, they wear them well. :)





Kaylen's party dress? Why yes, that was the attire of the day because....well...just because she is Kaylen. :) I have to say though - if we were having a Christmas party some of the recent pictures I took of these two would make some darn cute Christmas invitations.

Which reminds me...I still need to figure out what, or if, I am going to do for a Christmas card this year. I'm not all that into the hours of work that goes into getting Christmas cards and the annual letter out (nor the cost of mailing them!). Maybe I'll do a web-based card and letter this year. Or...maybe I'll just skip it all together. Time will tell. :)

4 comments:

Dakota said...

Well, if we do picture cards, you've got some great material right here! They are pretty darn cute little elves!

Caroline said...

How cute and I love how Kaylen decides to wear such a pretty dress just because.

Casey said...

Dakota - yeah - maybe. But a family picture would be better.

Caroline: That's our approach on on their clothes. They have it, they might as well wear it when they want because soon enough the clothes will be outgrown. :)

Kristen said...

Audrey and I were at the mall Sunday and there was no line for santa so figured we'd give it a try. No dice. Even after I explained that it was just a guy in a costume, like halloween, because the real santa was still in the north pole..she didn't want to go. On second thought, maybe she thought that was actually creepier than the real santa. Oh well. I didn't need to spend that $25 anyway.

And Audrey wears clothes like Kaylen does.