Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday

Remember when I said I might not be blogging for the weekend and therefore would probably not complete the blogging for a month challenge? Yeah well....there is nothing like delayed scheduled blogging ability. :) Wouldn't you like to know when I am really writing this post? Ha ha! I won't tell you. :) It makes me think back to the commercial that asked the timeless question: "Is it live or is it Memorex?" I guess you will just have to wonder.

And no - I don't think this is cheating. I still had to write the post didn't I? :)

I don't have a lot to tell you about so I guess I will share some photos of my little cowgirl....oh wait...she was playing Barbie and the 3 Musketeers. (Don't ask.)




See that horse? It's Marvel the Mustang and I had one exactly like it when I was a kid. My sister bought this one and gave it to me for Christmas the year I was pregnant with Kelton. I love having this reminder of my childhood around and I love that the kids love it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

see how wonderful delayed posting is?!
Your little girl has quite the imagination

Unknown said...

My girls LOVE Barbie and the Three Muskateers!