Friday, November 20, 2009

Make Your Own Build-a-Bear

Apparently my daughter is in love with Build-a-Bears and since I won't let her just live at the store making all the furry friends she wants, she is coming up with creative ways to make her own. The other day she had a bunch of toys out and was dressing them up in her My Little Pony dresses and accessories. Her Swim to Me Pup was decked out in Kaylen's mittens, scarf and hat. As I watched from the doorway I heard her say "Oh you are so cute! Let's go so my mom how cute you are!" She looked up, saw me watching her and broke out in a gigantic smile. I love when she is so happy and I love watching her pretend play and be so creative.






I love the squirrel in the skirt and the hoppy frog in the hat. :)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Did you know they have little at home ones you can buy.