Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Pajamas

Yesterday afternoon I took an hour to myself and headed to a nearby store to check out a few things. First up was a set of dishes that I have my eye on. Another store had a similar pattern on a sale and I wanted to compare it to the one I had seen a couple weeks ago to decide which one I liked better (because you know....my birthday is coming up...and I would love to have a dish set the matches. Over the years we have lost plates and bowls and are now down to three plates of one pattern and three plates of another. Having four matching ones would be nice. I've also been wishing for some cute martini glasses. Not boring ones but fun, sassy and maybe, just maybe polka dotted. A girl can dream, can't she? :) ).

After that I wondered over to the kids clothing section to see if something caught me eye for the upcoming visit with Santa. Hitting two different areas I noticed something - there were matching pajamas in Kelton's size and in Kaylen's size! The kids have never had matching jammies for Christmas and BONUS! They were on sale. Double bonus: I found it in a nightgown for Little Miss "It Has To Be a Nightgown or I'm Not Wearing It".

I picked up the correct sizes and headed home. The kids LOVED them and couldn't wait to try them on. Here are a few pictures I snapped last night - the kids were absolutely wild and crazy but I still got some pretty fun shots.

I have to say - I think they look adorable!







That last one is my favorite. It shows them in all their silly glory. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you were such a shopper, but lately, I'm thinking otherwise :) Those PJs are super cute. So is your plan for this year's Santa pic to have them wear their PJs, like a 'Christmas morning' scene?

Casey said...

I'm thinking that is the plan. :)