Thursday, November 19, 2009

Never Too Early

Santa is laughing for real because as Kaylen is whispering her Christmas wish for an American Girl double stroller, Kelton is whispering "I don't know what I want. I'll need to send you a letter."

Sweet!


I love, love, love this one. It shows all their cute little freckles and their overall cuteness just bubbles through. These are two of the three faces that light up my world.


This one doesn't need words but if I had to pick one I'd say: Love. These two adore each other.

4 comments:

Jen said...

SO CUTE! They are all great. I love the one with Santa because of how serious Kaylen is about telling him her wish.

Stacey said...

adorable! love the whispering picture!

Anonymous said...

Okay, the santa picture needs to win a contest. That is the coolest, sweetest picture ever. I love it. I love that you start the holidays so early. I do the same!

Heidi

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.