Friday, January 01, 2010

Wandering Aimlessly

After my (failed) trip to Ikea, I drove to WalMart because I had heard that had decent deals on plush mattress covers. I am all about making my bed as comfortable and irresistible as I can make it right now. I found one that I think will work out and then I wandered around the store. I looked at towels, all the 50% toys and Christmas stuff and even kitchen faucets. Nothing struck my fancy - which is just as well.

Some people shop to ease emotional pain. I am not like that. Some times I wish I was but it's probably best that I am not.

But putting together a super comfy bed for myself? I'm all over that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Try fleece sheets from overstock.com. They're the best, super cozy, maybe they'll help. I wish you lots of good rest!