Friday, January 01, 2010

Pay No Attention to the Random Ramblings

There are a lot of random type posts today. Guess that matches up pretty well as my head is filled with random stuff. Sometimes it is even hard to figure out what I'm thinking from one minute to the next. Clear headed I am not. I have moments of clarity but mostly my "fight or flight" instinct is running at top speed. Survival instincts. Yeah - I guess so. Surviving is what it is all about right now.

I have moments of wanting to run away from it all - maybe something like an Outer Banks vacations would give me time to clear my head. But running isn't an option. Standing my ground on issues and finding my voice in all of this is really the only option I have.

Finding my voice and not allowing things to silence me. Not as easy as you might imagine right now.

1 comment:

Lannon said...

I don't think any of this is easy. Just remember not to lose sight of the fact that there will be a future. And you will be happier, a lot happier than you are now.