Saturday, January 02, 2010

Saturday

I have a lot to be unhappy about these days but there has been one good thing; I've lost weight. A good deal of weight. I think this is the first holiday season ever that I haven't been thinking of diet supplements to help battle off the cookies, candies and fudge I ate. This year, instead of gaining weight I actually lost it. Having zero appetite is a good thing when it comes to avoiding usually tempting goodies.

It's not a weight loss plan I would readily endorse but it has been the only positive out of this whole mess.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG I have been there....when I went through my divorce I lost 32 pounds in 1 MONTH......OMG....I just couldn't eat.....all I did was cry......but now I am happy and fat....lol

yankeegirl said...

I lost 25 lbs on the "divorce diet", but unfortunately it found me once the divorce was over!

Hang in there, Casey. (hugs)