Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Monday,

Hey Monday...let's make a deal. I'll show you some respect you if you take it easy on me. Sunday was rough so it would be really nice if you would keep that in mind and maybe do a little something special for me. Flowers would be nice but it's not like I expect you to run out and buy me some. :)

No - instead of flowers, how about if you just don't bring any unwelcome surprises? And maybe, just maybe, you could hold off on the rain so I can have a break from the freakin' muddy paw prints.

And Monday? If you'd like to wave your magic wand and clean the house from top to bottom that would rock. I mean really? How much have I done for you over the years? It would just be nice to get a little something in return, you know what I'm saying?

Maybe you could help keep the children happy and entertained. A little warmth and sunshine would mean Kaylen and I could take a bike ride/walk which I know she would love and would be me some good as well. But mostly? Mostly I just want the day to run smoothly. No shoes dropping. No emergency calls from the school (for either Kelton or PTO stuff). And certainly no bad news.

Can we make a deal? Please?
Thanks for at least considering it.
-Casey

No comments: