Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stretched to the Limit

I have some pretty great friends. Near and far and everywhere in between. The other night when I had two of my friends over for pizza and game night we talked about a ton of things. Nothing was off limits (or at least from my memory......I was doing a fair amount of knocking 'em back so memory is spotty in places. Hee hee.) and one of the topics that somehow came up (and I really have no idea how) was stretch marks from pregnancy.

The thing is, I have none. I don't know how I got so lucky but I never had any. My friend says she was not so lucky. Maybe it was the bottle of cocoa butter for stretch marks that I bought when I first found out I was pregnant with Kelton that helped (though I know people are mixed on whether it does or not) or maybe there is truth to it being genetic (though I remember my mom had them...but then again, she gave birth to five kids).

I find it both funny and interesting the topics that come up when talking with friends. :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

lucky. i have tons of stretch marks and i used the special cream.