Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday

Ugh. It's grocery shopping day. For the record, I think it sucks that grocery shopping weekend falls on my weekend with the kids. Not, I guess, that it would be better if it didn't....maybe. I don't know. We'll see how this fun adventure goes. I admit I have never done a two week shopping trip alone with the kids before. Grocery shopping has, in years gone by, been a 4 person family event. This will be new.

My list is big which begs the question how it will all fit in one cart (we've always split the list with two carts). Believe me when I say I do not want to have to make two trips.

Dakota is going to be by at some point this morning to pick up a free oil change coupon we bought into a program last year. Up front cost and then coupons for free oil changes which is great but the place is hard for someone with small children to use so I usually end up going somewhere else. They don't make appointments and they expect you to be able to leave your car there all day. Ummm......yeah ok. And I'll just let me kids have full run of your sad little waiting room. Trust me people, that wouldn't be pretty for anyone.

Oil changes can be costly, depending on where you go. But it's not like having to have for pay for a rv repair, you know? But if you don't get the oil changed regularly well...then you cul dbe in a world of hurt.

Yeah - that was a random thought. Maybe I should finish my coffee before I open up a new post. :)

So anyway - it's Saturday. Wonder what the day will hold....you know, besides the epic shopping trip to get groceries.

No comments: