Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fishies Graduate

Today was the last swimming lesson for the kids and I am very proud to announce that they both graduated from their levels and are moving up! Kelton passed with flying colors and is now ready for Level 3 and little Miss I-Can't-Keep-My-Face-Out-of-the Water-Look-at-Me-I-Can-Swim! is now ready for Pre Level 1.

WooooHoooooooo!!!!!!

I am very, very happy for them. :)

I promised them that once Dakota was done with the bar we would go swimming so they could show off all their new tricks. They can't wait!


3 comments:

Rainbow Momma said...

Congrats to the graduates! That pool in the pictures looks like a lot of fun!

Tanya said...

Good job guys! Wish I could get J to stick his head in the water. Someday.

Unknown said...

Yet another proud parent moment. Good job kids!