Monday, July 20, 2009

The Haircut - Revisted

My sister has been on me to post a picture of Kelton's way too short haircut but here's the thing; I don't have any "after the fact" photos. I do have the one I took when he was sitting in the chair at Supercuts.


Now don't get me wrong - it isn't *horrible*....in fact, he is adorable with short hair....it's just not what I wanted nor what I asked for. It has, however, left me wishing that stylist had chosen a healthcare career instead of a career in hair. I'm sure she was just doing what she thought looked cute and she is right - it does look cute. It's just not what I wanted to have done.

Still - it will grow and, in the mean time, Kelton is have a grand time getting it wet and combing it straight down. He really wants to have straight hair so while it is short enough to pretend it is, he is having a good time.

Me? I'll be glad when it's a little longer. :)


PS....keep reading. I've been busy today. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. it's cute, i like it this way!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell. I need an after pix.....