Monday, July 06, 2009

*Deep Heavy Sigh*

Only in my world, folks...only in my world. The dogs were rough-housing tonight as they always do and on one of their wild scramble from the living room to the back of the house Maddie, the boxer-whippet mix, missed the corner and slammed into the coat closet door.

And that door? Yeah. It's broken.

I am hoping I can duct tape it together enough that it will be "good enough". Ok - well not duct tape exactly. I got the pieces back together and used Liquid Nails to glue the bottom that had been damage (these are bi-fold doors) after extracting the post thingy - you know, the piece that normally resides *outside* the wood - from inside the hollow core.

I'm pretty sure it will be able to be put back and attached properly but you know what? I really find no humor in the situation. None.

No comments: