Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Version of Fun in the Sun

The kids had a great time at the library event today, it's true (see next post for details) but here is *my* idea of fun in the sun.




That's right - my laptop, a cup of coffee and the patio. Too bad it was too hot to stay out there for too long. It sure was nice.....until it hit 90 degrees. By the end of the day it was 95 degrees in my backyard. I remember complaining about wanting sun but I don't recall ever saying "Gosh - I wish it could be too hot to even be outside." 80 is perfect - even a bit warm but higher than that? Umm...not loving that so much.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE our air conditioning? :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That's funny. I think 80 is on the cool side. I'd be thrilled with 87 all the time. Well, except of course at night.

Kristen said...

OH, and I WISH I had a laptop to take outside.

Dakota said...

That is a cool picture! I love the reflection of the trees - so perfect it almost looks like your desktop picture.

Tina said...

I'm just liking the Chicago coffee mug.