Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Bar Time!

Today is Day 1 of the Bar Exam. I jsut finished talking with Dakota and she is at the location and waiting to sign in. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

All good thoughts for her over the next two days would be greatly appreciated. We've worked hard and sacraficed so very much to get to this day and we are both feeling nervous and excited. What a huge accomplishment for Dakota. This is stunningly huge.

Congratulations honey! I am cheering you on and wishing you nothing but great success. I love you!!

Sidenote funny story: Yesterday my sister was talking with Kaylen and asked her about the big test Mom was getting ready for. Kaylen said "She is taking the bar test." My sister said "And what will she be when she is done with it?" Kaylen thought and thought and then said.....

wait for it........

A barber!

I love that child! :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Love Kaylen's interpretation of the bar exam!! too funny!!

Good luck to Dakota! I am keeping everything crossed here for her but I'm sure she's going to do great.

I remember doing the 3 days (I had to take 2 states) and afterwards having nothing left in my brain for about 2 days.

She's definitely going to need a nice meal and some rest at the end - hint, hint. ;-)

Tanya said...

Good Luck!! What will she do with herself come Friday? No studying, just the wait.

Casey said...

Holly: I would love that however the kids and I are a good 200 plus miles a away. :( She is taking Thursday to do nothing but see a movie with her mom and then Friday she is coming up to join us. We all miss her so much but this way she had 4 solid days of being alone to study.

Tanya: Come Friday she will be climbing on the train to come up to be with us. No studying will be a whole new world for all of us and we are ALL looking forward to it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Hysterical!

My best thoughts and wishes coming her way!

Good Luck, Heidi