Thursday, July 09, 2009

Little Fishies

I have little fishies. Two of them. And I couldn't be more proud of them.

Swimming lessons are going amazingly well. Kaylen didn't hesitate at all when it came to lesson #2 and by lesson #3 (this past Tuesday) she was rushing off to stand at her teacher's side before I could even blink. I have a good feeling that she will pass this swimming class easily. She has no issues dunking under the water, can hold her breath for 5 seconds, can blow bubbles, etc. She is a pro and I am very proud of her. It's so much fun seeing her splashing, kicking, jumping and diving underwater without hesitating. We have come so far from last year when, after lesson #2 she refused to return. After her first lesson this time I had my doubts but my girl is growing up. She faced her fears and jumped back in. Go Kaylen!

Kelton is doing very well too. I have a harder time knowing what is going on in his class since they have their class in an area that is hard to see from the viewing area. I do know that he is excited about going to class and very animated after. All signs that he is having a great time!

And for me - I don't care if they pass their class or have to repeat it next time. All that matters to me is that they are having fun.

And it seems that is certainly the case with both of them. :)

No comments: