Friday, April 24, 2009

My Girl

Kaylen isn't feeling well. To be fair - none of us are though I think Kelton is on the other side and getting better. The rest of us have begun our descent. Ick. It's "just a cold" - a bad one with a bad cough - but just a cold.

Kaylen slept terribly last night and therefore, so did I. When she woke for good at 5:30 she looked at me and said in a very sad little croaky voice "Mommy? I don't feel so good."

Poor girl. :(

This is her at 9am:



Around 10, she rallied and put on a dress. Around 10:30, she wanted to go for a bike ride. We went.

Then she wanted to hang out in the yard. She did a little of this and that and then she asked to play in the sandbox. And here is how she set it up for herself. You have to give her points for *wanting* to play. I'd say she just didn't have the energy.



She is now cuddled into my bed watching TV. I hope she feels better soon. I hope we all do.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Ohhh, that's so sweet and so sad at the same time. I've heard of "water beds" but never a "sand bed." I hope Miss Kaylen is feeling better soon, and the rest of you, too!

Shannon said...

Ohhh, poor little girl. Those sandbox photos are too cute.

Unknown said...

Awe, poor Kaylen. I hope she feels better soon, and now you too! Let me know if you need anything (chicken soup :) )! Jeri

Tanya said...

Poor sweetie.