Friday, April 24, 2009

Box Tops for Education


Back near the beginning of the school year I posted that Kelton's school was collecting Box Tops for Education and a few of you wonderful people shipped the stashes you had been collecting (and helped Kelton's class earn a donut and juice party one afternoon). To date, the PTO has raised more than $1,000 from box tops. This rocks since each box top only has a net worth of $0.10 each. Go us! :)

The year is starting to wind down (which I find unbelievable!) so I thought I would just toss it out there that if you have a stack of box tops collecting dust in a drawer, I'd LOVE to have you send them my way.

Let me know! And thank you. :)

1 comment:

Rainbow Momma said...

Sorry, you won't get ours. LOL!!! We have a stash of our own for Sydney's school. $1000 is awesome! We strive for $500 each year and usually get close.