Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Kelton!!

Today at 12:15pm my baby boy will officially turn 7 years old. It truly amazes me as it really does seem like not that long ago I was pregnant with him and then went through the whole "birthing of a baby" thing. Certainly not what I had thought it would be but it got me to where I am today so it was definitely worth it. I was 8 days late when they started induction and he was born more than 2 days later. Ten days past his due date.

How does a little baby like this:







Get to this:




so quickly?

Oh right....day by day and like this:
















And so it goes.....

Happy Birthday, Kelton. My world is brighter and happier and more amazing with you in it and I am very, very lucky to be called "Mom" by you.

I love you more than all the stars in the sky, drops of water in the oceans and grains of sand on the beaches. And I always will.


9 comments:

Dakota said...

Happy Birthday, Kelton!

Great posts and fun pictures! What an amazing boy we are raising!

Unknown said...

He is too adorable! Happy Birthday Kelton! They grow so fast! Jeri

Mimi said...

Hey I was also 10 days late with the first one and 11 with the second....he just had to out do his sister.....lol now a days they don't let you go past your due dates........enjoyed the trip down memory lane....

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Kelton! What great pictures. I love the "big brother" shirt.

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Kelton. I loved seeing the pics of him through the years. One of my nephews was born April 11, 2002.

Keri said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Kelton! & thanks for sharing all those photos. What a beautiful life you're giving him.
Love to you all!

Jen said...

What a sweet post! I love all the pictures.

Happy birthday, Kelton!

Shannon said...

Great post! Happy birthday, Kelton!

Kristen said...

happy birthday Kelton!
How funny that I recognize so many of those pictures! Why are our kids growing up so fast?