Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trimming the Tree

Look what we did last night! :)
Building the tree.


Kaylen would hug the tree over and over while saying "Welcome back, Christmas tree! Welcome back!"

Looking up at the lights.

Getting ready to decorate.

With every ornament she pulled from the box she would squeal with delight "This is my new favorite ornament!"








Looking up at the lights and decorations is a huge tradition with the three of them. They will repeat this scene many, many times throughout the next few weeks.


9 comments:

Zach said...

they are so cute!

Shannon said...

Wow, looks like fun!

Kristen said...

aw, how nice!

Unknown said...

Cute new title - love the coffee theme!

Mimi said...

You guys are sooooo good I haven't even thought about putting up a tree yet....and if you saw my tree you would laugh....I always HATED putting up the tree and really hated taking it down...I have a wooden cut out tree....I'll send a picture...hay my kids are all gone I did it for them when they were young and at home.....lol

Julie said...

Aren't the holidays so much more fun with children?!?

Sheri said...

I feel so behind ... we got our wreath yesterday, and the poor thing is still laying in the entryway ... bowless! :-(

Froggymama said...

Your house is so cozy!

Monogram Queen said...

We will go buy ours this week-end ahhh I can smell it now! You're post made me even more anxious! Can't WAIT!!!

As always you look like you are having THE most fun ever!