Thursday, November 06, 2008

Good Bye Ballet...Hello Gymnastics!

Last week Kaylen and I said our farewell to ballet class and today we said hello to gymnastics! She liked her ballet class well enough (well you know - after that first day)but today? Today she seems to have fallen head over heels in love!

I watched from across the gym and oh what I would have given to have been closer! She was so freakin' adorable! She did what was asked of her and did it well. I was quite impressed with what must be some sort of natural talent. (This is the same place where I took Kelton for gymnastic classes from age 2.5 to age 4.)

After class she started begging me to let her go every day so I'm thinking she had a great time! :)









OMG! The weirdest thing just happened as I was uploading photos from the card. I pulled the card from the camera and plugged it into the CPU to download. I glanced back at the camera which was on (kinda weird in itself since I don't remember turning it on) and there, in the display was a picture of three year old Kelton in the bathtub. I looked at it for a few minutes soaking up this moment in time that has been frozen somewhere in the internal memory of the camera and then I hit the button to see if there were any others showing up. Yep - there was. The other one was of the same night in the tub but it had a 9 or 10 month old Kaylen in it as well as Kelton. Wow. So strange and so very cool. My babies. Oh how they have grown!

6 comments:

suburban dyke said...

Let’s fight back on Proposition 8. Let’s boycott California wines, produce and travel. Let’s publicize it. Let’s embarrass them. It worked a few years ago in Colorado. What do say?

PS cute kids

Audra said...

What a cutie!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad she loves it so much!! How fun it will be to watch her progress. Yay Kaylen!! :)

A Jersey Girl said...

I'm on-board with the boycott California- Let me know what to do.

Emily

Julie said...

Where does she go? Glad to hear she likes it so much! I bet she's just too cute!!!

Kristen said...

What fun!

Audrey has that same leotard, and I think I"m going to put her in gymnastics when this ballet class ends since all she does is stand there.