Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hide and Go Seek Elf Style

Jack is still a big hit around here so I thought I would show off his latest hiding spots.


Tuesday morning found Jack hanging on a picture frame on the top of the entertainment center.


By Wednesday he had moved to another picture frame but this time on the dining room table.


And this morning we found him in the kitchen perched on top the window blinds for the sliding glass door.


This is how the computer hutch (yeah yeah - it's a mess. But it's an *organized* mess so it's ok. Hee hee) normally looks in the early morning hours while Kelton is playing online games while we waits for Kaylen and I to get up (he gets up at 5.....Kaylen and I aim for 6:30. Dakota leaves for work at 6 which means he is really only on his own for 30 minutes) however the next person shows how I found him. And please note; you can see Jack atop the sliding door.
When I asked why the hutch door was like that and not tucked back behind he replied "Because I didn't want Jack watching me."

I thought that was too darn cute. :)

I wonder where we will find him tomorrow.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

If that's a mess please don;t ever come to my house. :(

Casey said...

Tanya: LOL! You are too funny but I am glad you don't think it's too bad.

Mimi said...

where could we find jack the elf? I think the grand children would like one maybe next year

Casey said...

Mimi:
http://www.elfontheshelf.com/#/about-us

:)

Monogram Queen said...

HILARIOUS! Our elf is "Wink" and Madison is so-o-o-o-o worried about him giving Santa a bad report. She doesn't know it but Wink is going to show up at Ma's in Summerville tomorrow hehe.... she will FREAK!