Friday, November 28, 2008

Sweet Boy

It was quiet this morning....a bit too quiet. I decided to go investigate to find out what the kids were up to. Kaylen was happily playing with her dolls in the living room but Kelton was no where to be found.

I wandered to the back of the house and this is what I saw when I peeked in his room:



He was sitting at his little desk (which my dad made for me when I was about his age) hard at work creating a book titled "Robots". What a heart melting scene. :)

(And that green chair? It was my Grandmothers.)

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

Awwwwww. Sweet!

Melanie said...

OMG, that is toooo sweet! Don't you love it when they're quiet b/c they're really working on something amazing? So endearing!!!

Froggymama said...

Ya know, there's something about Kelton that suggests he's a writer. I don't know what it is, but he just has that deep and kind look in his eyes, like he's taking it all in...I can't wait to hear what that sweet boy has to say.

Audra said...

That is awesome.

MJV said...

Oh, what a sweetheart!! That is so precious.