Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Read-In Day

Kelton went to school in his pajamas this morning. He took a pillow, a blanket and his bean bag chair. You might be thinking "Huh?"

Today is Read-In Day!!

All over the school there will be clusters of pj clad kids curled up with pillows, sleeping bags, bean bag chairs, stuffed animals and blankets reading books...all day long. There is no math or science today. No PE or Music. It's reading, reading, reading all day long. And you know what? I'm a bit jealous. A pajama day curled up with a good book sounds like heaven.

Kelton as *very* excited this morning. I hope he has a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Audra said...

oh man, I'm jealous too!

A Jersey Girl said...

Sign me up for that! I hope he enjoyed it:)

Emily

Kristen said...

Wow, I want that kind of day too! Did Kaylen spend the day in her jammies too, reading books (i.e. allow mommy to also lounge about in jammies? LOL)

Monogram Queen said...

Oh dear, I need a "read in" day in lieu of an actual workday!!!