Sunday, June 01, 2008

Twinkle Toes



This post really doesn't require any words. Wouldn't you agree? :)








This is called Bella Dancerella Home Ballet Studio. It retails for *cough* $79.99. I'm sure that includes the ballet outfit. Now here's the good part for us - we paid $5.00 at a garage sale for the Home Ballet Studio and I found a ballet outfit and removable tu-tu which she has fallen head over heels in love with for $2.00. So umm...yeah, I paid $7.00 for the whole thing. This, my friends, is why I go to garage sales. :)

9 comments:

Lynilu said...

Geez, what a great buy!!!! You're sumthin', girl!!!

Audra said...

What a GREAT buy. you look like you've made her year.

Anonymous said...

I think that just may be the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh my lord what an awesome deal! I am so happy for Kaylen I know she'll enjoy the heck out of it. We start out summer session of ballet/tap this Thursday. I missed it on the little break we had!

Melanie said...

Yeah, you've sold me on re-discovering garage sales! And by the way, Kaylen is SO in her element! Cutie pie...

Kristen said...

hey, in case I run across a ballerina outfit, what size does Kaylen wear? I'd hate for another meltdown to happen over dirty tutus!

Casey said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Kristen: She is probably a size 3T however as with everything else in her life, she can't stand things that are "too tight" so the ones she has are 4/5. :) Thanks for keeping your eyes open. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute, when my daughter was about the same age (20 yrs ago) she also loved her ballet outfits. It was also when Jane Fonda was big in exercise and she'd do her exercises with Jane, in her leotard w/skirt and on top of her blanket which she'd lay carefully down as her mat. Fun times! - Elizabeth, Fresno CA

Julie said...

Super cute!!!!