Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not a Boys Best Friend

In case there is any questions what-so-ever, pink eye is NOT a boy's best friend. Poor buddy is miserable. He is curled up on the couch with a hot compress and the last dose of eye drops he actually requested a bit earlier than it should have been.

He has it the worst. No doubt about it.

Kaylen is doing ok and isn't actually too bad. Discharge, yes and a bit red but nothing like Kelton.

I am actually ok.....so far. Nothing from me except that my eyes feel "weird". Nothing concrete - just not normal. Could be I'm just tired. I didn't sleep well last night knowing what was ahead of me today. I hate when the kids are sick or have something that knocks them from the "healthy" category. *sigh*

In a few days all this will be behind us. One step at a time. Just one step at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh poor guy. Did your doctor tell you to give Benadryl to help with itching if it was a problem? My kids have all had it and the Benadryl did help some. They got 1 teaspoon every 6 hours. Hope you all feel better soon.

Kerry

Perrin said...

Cummer! Dylan had it a couple of times and he really hated the drops. Hope 24 hours flies by quickly.