Monday, June 02, 2008

Third Annual Blogging Day!



Not that blogging today makes it different from any other day but just for the fun of it - here we go! :)

For those of you who are visiting for the first time; Welcome! I hope you will take a few minutes to look around and, if you like what you see, come back to visit often. I update frequently (usually daily) and love to show off pictures of my family as well as talk (endlessly *grin*) about our life. To see recent photos, scroll down a post or two. It was a busy weekend around our house and I managed to capture a great deal of it.

Happy Blogging Day, everyone!

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

You have a wonderful blog! I am so glad I found you (& Dakota's too)

Anonymous said...

Hey...I have a six year old son and a three year old daughter too. I'll stop back and visit soon!