Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Day of Summer Vacation Means....

...new photos!! :)

I took the kids to the Picture People this morning in the hopes of getting a photo of Kelton alone. It's been a long time since it has been just him in a photo and I wanted to have a picture to commemorate the end of his kindergarten year. As it turns out, neither Kelton nor Kaylen could abide with her *not* being in some of the shots so....


Sweet, sweet ,sweet!

Muscle man! This is Kelton's favorite pose because he thinks he looks "amazingly cool and super tough". I got a sheet of two 5x7's and framed one for his room. He is thrilled!

This pose was Kelton's idea. Isn't it just too much? :) I kept hearing little "I love you, Kaylen!" and "I love you, too, Kelton!" coming from them. So cute!

And I have to once again sing the praises of Picture People. With their club membership giving me one free 8x10 and $10 off another sheet and their coupon giving me a free 10x13 and 25% off portrait purchases I was able to get all three sheets for *insert drum roll here please* $5.30. I love their membership cards - they are so, so, so worth the $39 (and you can use one of the $10 off to buy the membership card so really, you can get the card for $29 and on it you get three free portrait sheets, a couple percentages off and a few $10 off coupons to use. I'm telling you - it's the way to go! And don't forget the coupons they have all the time on their website for a free 8x10 or 10x13! Those ROCK!! And now that the studios have gone digital, there are so many fun ways to enhance your photos....and no, this is NOT a paid advertisement for them. I just love going there! :)

If you know me in real life and live here, I have some great coupons to share for a free photos. We'd both win - you'd get a free photo and so would I. Let me know if you are interested. :)

8 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute. With the card you can then use the two coupons together? The $10 off and the 25% off were used on the one sheet?

Casey said...

Tanya: Yes - they were used together. :)

Brenda said...

I love the kiss on the cheek picture. Very sweet!

Froggymama said...

I love the macho pose!

Sheri said...

Muscle boy looks like he's ready for Hawaii (so says the shirt)--soooo grown up! He really does love his sister, and her him!

Monogram Queen said...

I wish we had Picture People around here but we don't. Those pics are GREAT!

Julie said...

Those are great! I really need to get my kids done. I thought I would do them myself but haven't yet, it's just easier to take them somewhere. Your pictures are so good I may just take them there.

PT-LawMom said...

Oh my goodness, those are the most precious pics!! He looks fierce in the second one and the one of the two of them just melted my heart. Soooo cute!