Monday, July 23, 2007

Still Going Strong

In case you have been wondering, I'm still working out on the treadmill. I no longer can claim X-number of days in a row as I have taken breaks here and there (such as going to the beach for three nights) but I am regularly getting in five days a week. I have to admit that I have a hard time getting in work outs during the weekend. Once we have our slow family wake-up routine done, coffee ingested and the paper read I find that there just isn't time to work out *and* get out and about early enough. Maybe it's a convenient excuse, I don't know. But hey - at least I'm still getting in my time. I read somewhere that you shouldn't work out seven days in a row and that a break each week should be factored in. It makes sense but again, maybe I just want it to. :)

I do wish for a magic diet patch though. Don't we all?

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

diet patch - just give me a freaking magic wand to melt all the rolls & bumps & bulges away mmm kay? LOL go You!