Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Haircut

Well - it's more like a trim really. I mentioned tonight during dinner that Kaylen really needed her hair trimmed. She said "No like hair in my eyes." which is what happened the last time I trimmed her locks. I promised I'd be careful and then came up with the idea of using her swimming goggles to keep the hair out of her eyes. She loved that idea so much that she ran into the house in search of her pink goggles. And then she sat so still for me so I could snip away. I have to remember this trick because it made this job so much easier and a lot more fun.

Dakota thought she looked adorable and ran inside to get the camera. I have to say - she makes me laugh. :)





9 comments:

Froggymama said...

What a character. These photos really made me laugh. If she and Froggy ever meet up, watch out world.

NA said...

OMG that is too cute! What a great idea too. LOL

Frazzled Mom said...

LOL! Those pictures are WAY too CUTE!!! What a sweetie!

Casey said...

FroggyMama: I think you are right on that one! :)

Enthral: Thanks!

Frazzled Mom: Thanks - I think so too. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, A) SO cute and B) you cut your kids hair? I am so jealous. I have tried but just don't know how to make it look right. I guess some people have the talent and others do not! Love her smile.

Heidi

Holly said...

Those pictures are adorable. The goggles were a wonderful idea!
What a personality on that kid!!!

Monogram Queen said...

She is silly and adorable!

Lynilu said...

Hilarious little ham!!!

Casey said...

Heidi: Yes, I cut their hair - for better or for worse. :) Kelton's is easy - so many curls that I can mess it up. Kaylen's is trickier and Dakota's is the toughest since I can't send her out into the world looking dorky. I don't *really* know what I'm doing - I just do it. :)

Holly: Yep - personality and attitude. That's her. :)

Patti_Cake: Yeah - she really is. :)

Lynilu: Agreed!