Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rockin' Blogger



Patti_Cakes gave my this very rockin' award and I am completely touched by it. Thank you!!!

The rules of the award state that I must give it to four other rockin' bloggers so here goes:

One of my new finds; Frazzled Mom over at On The Go Mom because I am loving her posts. They aren't all "squishy" and have an incredible "real" and "I can totally relate" feeling to them. They are short and to the point. Gotta love that!

FroggyMama because I think she is definitely a rockin' blogger who shares her life openly and it doesn't hurt that she has an adorable daughter. :)

Shawna because I love seeing all her hard work and mommy-isms and because I'm amazed at what she can accomplish while taking care of three boys.

And while it may go against the rules (though I haven't seen any "official" rules) I am also giving the award to Dakota because she is the most rockin' chick I know. :)

3 comments:

Patti_Cake said...

Great picks Casey! You totally are a rockin' girl blogger (Dakota too)

Frazzled Mom said...

Wow! Thanks! You made my day! :)

Froggymama said...

Yeah!!! Thanks. I'm so honored!