Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Canvas On Demand

Oh my gosh! You are never, ever going to believe how amazing the canvas photo enlargement I talked about earlier turned out. *I* can't believe how incredible it turned out. Seriously - I see this as something I will definitely use again (and again and again). I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical that it would meet my (admittedly high) expectations but meet them they did. WOW! The colors are amazing - even more vibrant than the original. Since the portrait was set against a black background I expected it to be a bit dark but nope! It's breathtakingly beautiful. I knew it was a great photo but wow! It surpasses "great" with a few leaps and bounds.

I am already planning other photo ops that I can send in to have enlarged. The kids playing on the beach maybe or a really amazing candid close-up. I have a really great picture of Kaylen at the beach from October and I love it so much. I'm tempted, let me tell you.

The quality of this canvas photo is really great. I got the museum wrap so the edges of the photo wrap around the wooden frame. It's sooooo cool! I wish you could see it in person. I really wish you could because I know you would be racing to your computer and uploading your favorite photo in a heartbeat.

Just think of all the opportunities for using this service: wedding presents, an anniversary gift, birthdays or my personal favorite; any event or no event. Just because. The possibilities are endless. Absolutely endless.

I love, love, love my canvas. Love it.

Did I mention I love it?

Try it - you won't be sorry. :)

5 comments:

Frazzled Mom said...

Love it !!!

Audra said...

that looks so pretty!

Stacey said...

Glad you're happy--it looks really nice. :)

Monogram Queen said...

Ooh so glad you love it!

Monogram Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.