Saturday, January 07, 2012

Where's the Snow???

I read a Facebook update from a friend on the East Coast this morning. It said something to the effect of "Is that a lawnmower I hear?"

It seems to be a common theme across the country: WHERE IS THE SNOW??

The days, for the most part, here in the Great Northwest, have been hovering around 50. FIFTY! That is crazy! So far, we haven't had any days or nights in the teens which is unusual. We usually have a really good cold snap but not this year. At least, not yet. I'm still hoping for one.

The kids and I pray for snow daily.

Instead though, there are some days when I don't even grab a jacket when I head outside. There is clearly no need for heated motorcycle clothing for those who are out riding their motorcycles. In fact, let me just be astonished by this fact: people are out RIDING THEIR MOTORCYCLES! This is crazy for January.

So where is the snow??!?!?!?!

No comments: