Friday, January 13, 2012

An interesting take on things, don't you think? I hadn't thought of it that way but it does make perfect sense. I have a few people who don't so much appreciate me, but when I stopped to examine the situations (after reading this quote), I can totally see where it is because I stood up for something....or someone...or myself. But of course, you can also bring the wrath of people when you stay quiet (and let others fill in the blanks on their own (and were wrong about in their conclusion but by then the damage was done) about something for which you should have stood up. I don't think I will take that route again. I'd rather be disliked because I stood up for something than disliked because people jumped to the wrong conclussion.

Just sayin'.

It's all so complicated, isn't it?

No comments: