Friday, May 28, 2010

Tonights Page

credit: Misty Cato's kit Always My Baby Girl
This is my baby girl when she was barely 2. Wasn't she just delicious? Oh how I miss those days. I love the little girl she is but some days I do so miss the baby she used to be.
Lately I have found that I am missing the kids babyhood's. I've been watching old videos from when they were small and sometimes the tears well up in my eyes. How could it have gone this fast already? Wasn't it just a year or two ago that I started taking prenatal vitamins in preparation of getting pregnant with Kelton? Last week that Kaylen was born?
They are amazing kids now but oh how I long for days gone by. The days are so long but the years? The years fly by! Way too fast.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

So sweet at this age. I miss this age too! From about 6mo -2.5yrs were the best.