Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Droid

I am in serious lust.

Geez people! Get your minds out of the gutter.....wow. :)

I'm lusting after the Droid phone that Verizon has out. I know it's been out for a while and believe me, I'm been lusting after it for a while. Not that I can do anything about it since I only have had the phone I currently have for 6 months but still. It's pretty awesome.

Haven't seen it yet? Then get out your netbooks and go to verizonwireless.com and check it out. Pretty fancy!

I like my phone....I really do...but the draw of having a social networking phone is hard to walk away from. But sadly, walk away I must. Unless I win the lottery which doesn't seem likely since I don't play.

If you are looking for me - I'll be at the website drooling over the features. :)

6 comments:

Mimi said...

MY daughter just got one two months ago and she loves it......she loves it!

Audra said...

I have a Blackberry Storm and have been having SO many problems with it. I've been reading online that if you've had to trade your phone in 3 times in a certain period of time, you can get a brand new phone thats equal or less to the value of your current phone.

I think I'm going to try and get the droid!

Kerry said...

I have the Motorola Android and seriously I love it...I understand the envy but it seems that every couple of weeks a new phone comes and is more to drool over.

Tribe Mama said...

My husband has one, got it in November and loves it. I have a Blackberry that gets the job done :)

Shawna said...

i have the google nexus droid, and it is seriously my new bff. I LOVE it! I agree with kerry though, when you are ready to buy your own smart phone all of us who already have the older models are going to be the jealous ones!

Tanya said...

I totally want it too. But even with the B1G1 they have right now, it's still not a price I'm willing to pay for a phone. Not to mention the extra monthly cost for the extra services. Yeah I won't see a smart phone in my hands for a long time.