Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday

It's Kindergarten Round Up day for Kaylen and she is bouncing off the walls with excitement.....except when she quietly comes to me and says "Mom...I'm a little nervous." Thankfully, she has spent so much time in the past three years at the school and around the teachers and staff that I have a feeling this will be a fairly easy transition for her. Plus, having Kelton there will an extra source of security and comfort for her....and for me. :)

This morning I was at the school bright and early to take care of some PTO stuff and then back home I came to hit the web for the ol' job search. I updated my resume and then submitted it to a few positions I found. I have to say, some of these jobs really take employment screening to a new level. I know it's all the weeding out process but still....it's daunting. This whole thing is daunting.

I really would like my phone to start ringing soon with people who want to meet with me. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: