Sunday, October 02, 2005

We made it!

And a good time was had by all! :) Stories about the trip will be posted soon but I just had to share a few of the photos my sister took. The little girl, M, is my 4 year old great-niece. She and the prince have a mutual admiration society going even though they are known to fight like cats and dogs at times. :)

The first picture of the princess with her 7 week old cousin, P. I have to say, there is quite a size difference between almost 2 months and almost 8 months. She looks like a giant next to him!

The second shot is of the prince helping to wash and "design" M's shampoo hairstyle. Notice his hairstyle, too! :)

The third one we're titling "Bad boys, bad boys". Our two little jailbirds.

The fourth and sixth pictures are of the princess playing dress-up and the fifth shot is of the prince and M creating art.






3 comments:

Laura said...

Great pictures. I love the prince as hairstylist and the princess dressing up.

Sonya said...

I'm glad you made it! Sounds like you had a great trip. You "sound" happy :).

Estelle said...

Great pics! OMG that two month old is TINY! I bet Charlie is twice his size!
Glad you had fun!